The Wellesly bed features contrasting straight and curved lines for a timeless look. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, this design highlights straight spindles traveling toward a middle rail that dips on both ends. The look is complemented by a straight top rail with rounded corners. The appeal of the Wellesly 52-inch headboard and 32-inch footboard is heightened by a rich, 4-step Marbled Navy finish that presents a beautiful neutral to fit your bedroom. A good ornamental (or fashionable) bed will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent your other bedroom furniture and transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard, footboard, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Wellesly Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Full sized bed features contrasting straight and curved lines for a timeless look
- Constructed of carbon steel
- Multi-step, hand-applied Marbled Navy finish presents a beautiful neutral to fit your bedroom
- 52" Headboard and 32" footboard each have a 54.75" (W) x 2" (L)
- Comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Design highlights straight spindles traveling toward a middle rail that dips on both ends
- Look is complemented by a straight top rail with rounded corners
- Stability to be a long-lasting bedroom staple
- Includes a headboard, footboard, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||4 (L) x 54.75 (W) x 52 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.