We watch TV, read, play video games and work from the comfort of our beds. It's the oasis after a long workday, where we seek a tranquil environment that inspires relaxation and rejuvenation. Simplicity 3.0 will cater to these needs, while providing innovative features to help promote a healthy posture during sleep with the user's comfort in mind. This adjustable base has a 2" low-profile design, allowing for easy placement in the frame of your current bed. The heavy-duty 2.5" diameter legs are adjustable from 6" to 10" in height so that you'll always have the perfect fit. Contemporary, charcoal gray patterned fabric is designed to provide a great neutral foundation that will coordinate with any décor. A patented MicroHook retention system holds the mattress in place so that you can eliminate the need for a metal mattress retainer bar and the foot of your base. A newly designed, back-lit wireless remote provides the user full control to relieve pressure points with weightless Zero Gravity or find personalized comfort by storing (2) of your favorite positions. Other functions include full-body dual massage with wave motion, and Snore button that quickly elevates the heard of the base 7" to open up airways. These body angle adjustments can potentially help ease stress, reduce soreness in the body, and moderate or eliminate snoring, allowing you to receive the highest level of personal comfort and the sleep you need. Under the bed you'll find lighting to provide ambience, and a high-performance motor with lift capacity of up to 850-lbs. A flat button can also be programmed for safety and convenience, and in the event that electricity is lost, the emergency power-down feature will slowly lower the base. This "split" model comes with (2) bases that can sync together. The Simplicity 3.0 adjustable base comes with a 1-year full product, 3-year parts and labor, and 25-year parts only warranty.
- Split California King adjustable base with 2" low-profile design and Charcoal gray upholstery
- Back-lit wireless freestanding remote allows for Zero Gravity, (2) programmable positions, Under-Bed Lighting, Full-Body Dual Message, Safety Lock and more
- Exclusive MicroHook system eliminates need for metal mattress retainer bar
- Snore button, 6" - 10" adjustable legs, 850-lb. lift capacity motor, and other safety features included
- (2) bases measure 84" (L) x 36" (W) x 15" (H) each, and comes with a 1, 3, and 25-year limited warranty
- Wireless syncing allows for simultaneous movement without a connecting cable.
- Power-Down feature returns the base back to a flat position if power is lost
- Optional app kit upgrade sold separately
- Also available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, Split Queen, and Split King sizes
- 1-Year, 3-year, and 25-year limited warranty
||Wood / Metal / Fabric
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||84 (L) x 72 (W) x 15 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
FASHION BED GROUP
Adjustable Bed Frames
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.