We watch TV, read, and work from the comfort of our beds. It's the oasis at the end of a long workday where we seek a tranquil environment that inspires relaxation and rejuvenation. The P-232 is a 2-piece upholstered frame that's paired with a premier adjustable base that offers (2) proprietary features exclusive to this model. The LPConnect® system allows you to integrate your bed with lights, fans, music and more to create your own custom bedroom scenes, and the LPSense® safety system responds to human or pet presence in potential pinch points and stops base descent. This base includes wave and pulse body massage settings, under-bed lighting, pillow tilt adjustment, and full-body, head and feet articulation that will raise the feet to the same level as the heart in a zero gravity position. These body angle adjustments can potentially help ease stress, reduce soreness in the body, and moderate or eliminate snoring, allowing you to receive the highest level of personal comfort and the sleep you need. Power receptacles on each side of the bed provides (2) USB ports with a standard AC power outlet. The black furniture grade upholstered frame and wooden legs provide a great neutral fit to any room. Hidden behind the frame are 2.5" diameter, 6" legs that are adjustable by 1" increments for an additional 4" of height (10" total). The programmable back-lit remote allows you to control base positions and bedroom scene settings. Apple and Android Bluetooth devices can also be used so (2) people can control the functions through the FREE downloadable app. Wallhugger® engineering and integrated clock-based alarm system are also features. This size is composed of (2) bases that sync together measuring 16.75-inches (H) by 36-inches (W) by 84-inches (L) each with a 700 lbs. total weight max. The Fashion Bed Group P-232 Adjustable Base comes with a 1-year full product, 3-year parts and labor, and 25-year parts only warranty.
- Split California King upholstered frame paired with adjustable base that can personalize a bedroom environment
- Full-body, pillow tilt adjustment, head and foot articulation can alleviate body pain and moderate / eliminate snoring
- Features include LPSense®, LPConnect®, full body massage w/ wave and pulse settings, and under-bed lighting
- Wireless back-lit remote or Apple / Android Bluetooth devices can be used to control base
- (2) bases measure 14" (H) x 36" (W) x 84" (L) each, and comes with a 1, 3, and 25-year limited warranty
- (2) USB ports with a standard AC power outlet on each side
- Includes Wallhugger® engineering and integrated clock-based alarm system for advanced programming
- Base has 2.5" diameter, 6" legs that are adjustable by 1" increments for an additional 4" of height
- Current mattress could be compatible and used with the adjustable base
- 1-Year, 3-year, and 25-year limited warranty
||Wood / Metal / Fabric
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||84 (L) x 72 (W) x 14 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
FASHION BED GROUP
Adjustable Bed Frames
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.