We watch TV, read, and work from the comfort of our beds. It's the oasis at the end of a long workday where we seek a tranquil environment that inspires relaxation and rejuvenation. This adjustable base has an extensive array of innovative features and functions all designed with the user's seamless comfort in mind. The Prodigy 2.0 is introducing an exclusive MicroHook retention system that holds the mattress in place, which eliminates the need for that metal retainer bar and the end of every adjustable bed. The programmable back-lit capacitive-touch remote allows you to control full-body, pillow tilt adjustment, head and foot articulation, under-bed lighting, child lock and (2) programmable positions. A convenient table-top holder is also included so your remote's always within reach. A FREE Bluetooth app for Apple and Android devices can be downloaded and used to control all remote functions along with full body massage (wave and pulse) settings, a gentle-wake alarm, (4) programmable positions and a sleep timer that returns the base to a flat position after 10-90 minutes. Raising the feet to zero gravity position and other body angle adjustments can potentially help ease stress, reduce soreness in the body, and moderate or eliminate snoring, allowing you to receive the highest level of personal comfort and the sleep you need. This base is also designed with Wallhugger® engineering, a 4-port USB hub that's conveniently located on each side of the base, and an emergency power-down feature. The heavy-duty 2.5" diameter legs can adjust from 6" - 10" in height and the black furniture grade upholstery provides a great neutral fit to any room. This size is composed of (2) bases that sync together measuring 16.75-inches (H) by 36-inches (W) by 84-inches (L) each with a 700 lbs. total weight max. The Fashion Bed Group Prodigy 2.0 Adjustable Base comes with a 1-year full product, 3-year parts and labor, and 25-year parts only warranty.
- Black upholstered Split California King adjustable base has an extensive array of innovative features and functions
- Exclusive MicroHook retention system eliminates the need for the metal retainer bar
- Remote controls full-body, pillow tilt adjustment, head and foot articulation, under-bed lighting, child lock and (2) programmable positions
- Apple and Android devices can control full body massage, (4) programmable positions, sleep timer and more
- (2) bases measure 14" (H) x 36" (W) x 84" (L) each, and comes with a 1, 3, and 25-year limited warranty
- Designed with Wallhugger® engineering, (2) 4-port USB hub's, and an emergency power-down feature
- Heavy-duty 2.5" diameter legs can adjust from 6" - 10" in height
- Body angle adjustments can potentially reduce body pain, and moderate or eliminate snoring
- Current mattress could be compatible and used with the adjustable base
- 1-Year, 3-year, and 25-year limited warranty
||Wood / Metal / Fabric
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||84 (L) x 72 (W) x 14 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
FASHION BED GROUP
Adjustable Bed Frames
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.